Ooh lala!

Paris Fashion week is under way, and all I can say is: YES! There are some seriously fierce looks strutting down the runway! Wish I could grab some of these pieces to brighten up my wardrobe! Ah, how amazing would that be!!!

I pulled some of my fave looks so far- but check out Harpers Bazaar for more more more!

The whole Valentino show looked amazing (obvs) and I especially adore this look!! Love the girly/rocker mix. It's fierce but feminine and I love love love it!


Christophe Decarnin for Balmain has a rocker vibe as well. The shoulder detail on this jacket is what really won me over- but I adore the whole look. It's glam but rugged, and I love that!


The color of this Lanvin dress is really what caught my eye. The peacock green is stunning! Pair it with nude heels, and the look is to die for!



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment