Oil up, buttercup!

Oil is having a serious moment in the beauty department, and even though it's a scary concept to douse your bod with oils, the results are impressive and will convert even the biggest skeptic!  I've been loving coconut oil on my face and it's been fun experimenting with other oil products to keep my locks luscious and my skin smooth! Thus, I was very excited when I got to try out Garnier Fructis' new Dry Oil product. The best part? It's for hair and skin - it's an "all in one"!!


The spray is a little heavy when I spray directly on my hair, and leaves it feeling a little greasy. I find the best way to use it on my locks is to spray it on my hands so I have more control. 

Photo by Sachiko Wong
Love the "quick dry" - I can spray it on my legs and don't have to wait forever for it to soak in! It instantly absorbs and doesn't leave a sticky residue. 

This is the first product of it's kind to be available at mass retailers! 

Thanks to BzzAgent and Garnier Fructis for sending me this fab new product to check out!
*As a BzzAgent I was sent this product to test and give my opinion on. All opinions are my own*


Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil is available now. Try it out and let me know what you think!
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment