Inspiration: Grammy Night Out

It's been a bit of a Grammy week around these parts! One of my favorites, Amanda, invited me to the Canadian Grammys last night - such a random evening but good times with good friends for sure! Plus.. the big official Grammy Awards are this weekend, and as I gear up for the not/so/glam truck farm working for the E! Red Carpet team, I was thinking about what I might hop into if I was planning a fun evening at the music awards! What I love about the Grammys is you can be a little bit wild (Ok, not too wild, CBS!) Here are some outfit inspirations for a night out on the town at The Grammy Awards!

Grammy Inspiration



Marchesa dress / Black dress / Proenza Schouler wrap dress / Miso party shoes, $55 / WALTER STEIGER high heel shoes / Giuseppe Zanotti ankle strap sandals / Jason Wu clear handbag / Alexander McQueen box clutch, $1,945 / Dolce Gabbana clutch

Which outfit would you choose?

And just for fun.. here's a little red carpet flashbackback to some good times at The Grammy Awards!
Red Carpet rehearsals with Justin

My first Grammy Red Carpet - Interning in 2007

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment