Fashion Files: People's Choice

I love award season! It always brings back such fond memories of my days at E! annnd I get to join the awesome team there for weekend madness! Hard to believe the Globes are coming up so fast! I'm excited for all the glitz and glam at the Beverly Hilton!

But before then.. let's talk People's Choice Awards fashion!

I have such a girl crush on Kaley Cuoco.. and the hostess looked divine last night in Christian Siriano!

Emma Watson is pixie perfect in her unique Peter Pilotto dress. 

I'm obsessed with the color of Casey Wilson's Catherine Deane dress and the nude Jerome C. Rousseau heels are the perfect finishing touch! Gorgeous!

Naomi Watts looking super glam look in her gorgeous gold and black Alexander McQueen dress.


We're just getting started!
xo

*All photo's from the wonderful JustJared!

No comments:

Post a Comment