Ooh la la: Emmy Madness

scrunched with the paparazzi, I had a pretty unconventional view of the red carpet fashion! Aggressive photogs, incredible couture, and fabulous fresh faces were all around me- how lucky am I?! It's hard to choose favorite looks, but here are a few lovely looks that I'm lusting after!

Jayma Mays, in Burberry, with a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch and Neil Lane jewels.
She looks STUNNING! love the fringe-like details on the dress, and the blue was def a Emmy red carpet trend!

Rose Byrne, in Gucci with Bochic jewelry.

I think the metal detailing on Ms. Byrne's dress is gorgeous! Its fresh and funky, but still totally glam for the carpet!

January Jones, in Atelier Versace, with Miu Miu shoes and Cartier jewels.

This blue is electric and I'm obsessed. The contrast between her beautiful blonde hair, popping blue Versace, and the sweetness of the red carpet makes this a totally winning look. I think the structure is perfect for Emmys! LOVE!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment